Welcome to the 2020-2021 curling season!
Registration is now open.
There are several NEW procedures for registration, curling, and the season in general as a direct result of Covid 19. Before registering, click below on each document to learn about Season Opening considerations and other important information.
The essence of the Return to Curling Plan is as follows:
- Masks are required in the curling club building at all times, on and off the ice*.
- Each member is asked to observe social distancing at all times in the club building.
- Each member is asked to sanitize any curling equipment used during game play.
- 3 sheets of ice will be installed. No impact on league structure (draws and number of ends) is anticipated.
- No changes will be made to regular game play rules.
- Broomstacking is permitted with masks and social distancing as described in the plan.
- Acceptance of a Social Contract, pledging adherence to these requirements and self-screening to protect all members of our club, is required for each member and any guests.
*consistent with USCA recommendations and common practice in WI clubs according to the WSCA
Your registration and payment must be completed by Oct 4th for the Board to determine if membership is adequate to appropriately fund the curling season. We strongly encourage digital payment by credit card/debit card/Paypal; No cash will be accepted. If you cannot pay by those options, you should contact the club manager, before registering, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following documents before registering.
- Our Club President’s 2020-21 Season Registration message
- 2020 Return to Curling Plan
- ECCC Covid 19 Social Contract – To be signed as first step in the Registration process
- Updated Adult Release form – To be signed within the Registration process
- Updated Minor Release form – To be signed by adult for youth within the Registration process